Companies That Manufacture Generic Drugs For Erectile Dysfunction.
The difference between a brand name medicine and a generic one is in the name, shape and price. They are the same chemically. Since the active ingredient is identical they have the same medical effect. Thus when buying a generic medicine, a person pays much less for the same product.
Indian patent act which was passed in 1970 allows certain companies to make generic and cheaper alternatives for well known medicines.
India's patent system is designed to encourage companies to invest in low cost manufacturing of generic drugs. In fact India is the number one manufacturer of generic drugs for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction.
Here is a list of Indian companies which manufacture generic drugs for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction.
- Aurochem Laboratories which produces the drug Aurogra.
- CIPLA- The chemical industrial and pharmaceutical lab which produces the drugs Suhagra, Tadacip, Erectalis etc.
- Ranbaxy Laboratories which produces Caverta, Eriatica etc.
- Ajantha Pharmacy which produces drugs like Kamagra, Lovegra, Apcalis etc.
- Intas Pharmacy which produces Intagra etc.
- German Remedies India which produces Vigora etc.
- Ind Swift Labs.
- Olcare Laboratories.
- Unichem Labs.
- Sun Pharma Industries.
- Glen mark Industries.
- Micro Labs.
Each of these companies has its own website which provides information about any product you are interested in.
- This includes the chemical content of the drug.
- The dosage and the precautions to be exercised while using this drug.
- The side effects.
- Research and Pharmaceutical news etc.
The companies keep updating their site regarding any new product launched by them. Since these drugs are marketed and sold on line. Any information you may be needing about a particular product will be at your finger tips.
These companies are reliable and popular the world over as suppliers of world class medicines at a cheaper cost.
The number of customers a product has determines the quality of generic drugs. More customers mean that the drug is more effective.
More often than not these drugs owe their immense popularity to word of mouth publicity they get from satisfied customers.
The final seal of quality is given by the Indian FDA. The medicines manufactured in India have to pass the Indian FDA standards which are quite stringent.