How Vacuum Devices for Penis Enlargement Work
When people hear the word vacuum devices, they immediately think about household vacuum cleaners. The idea is the same with penis enlargement vacuum devices. It sucks out the penis to make it bigger. There are a lot of methods that man can opt to use to have a bigger penis. But the vacuum penis enlargement device is safer and many users have had more fun using it than other methods.
How to Use the Device
1. Match the size of the stretch condom with your enlarged penis.
2. Fit the protector cap over the penis. You can choose to have the foreskin remain on the head or withdrawn before inserting the cap. This cap protects the penis from too much tension when pressure drops in the condom.
3. You can now insert the stretch condom over the penis. It doesn't matter how far down the penis the condom stretches. It simply acts as a seal between the suction bell and the penis.
4. Connect the suction bell to the condom and roll the sealing condom over the shaft.
5. Use the suction bell to draw the glans into the bell. You'll feel your penis being sucked into the bell.
You can use the vacuum device at least 8 to 10 hours a day. Remember to take 5-minute breaks every 3 to 4 hours. During such breaks, remove the condom and gently massage your penis.
Side Effects of Vacuum Devices
You should use the vacuum devices at your own risk. As long as you follow the instruction manual that comes with every device, using these devices is perfectly safe. Remember not to exert too much tension on the penis during the first weeks of using the devices.
After each use of the vacuum penis enlargement devices, check for swelling and discoloration. These side effects are usually caused by poor blood circulation. Inspect your penis for blisters on the head of the penis or on the foreskin. You should wait for the blisters to disappear before using the devices. Remember to reduce the tension when experiencing these side effects.
Vacuum devices that are used to enlarge the penis can provide promising results. Just remember that it is not how much tension or vacuum you put on your penis. It is how long you use the device that guarantees success in having enlarged penis.
Safety Precautions before Using the Devices
Before you use any of the vacuum devices for enlarging the penis, please do not use it in the following instances:
- If there are open wounds or infection on the penis
- If you have been diagnosed with a weakness in a vein or connective tissue in the penis.
- After the consumption of sedatives, sleeping pills, pain killers, drugs, or alcohol. These can affect your natural sensitivity to pain. You wouldn't know if the suction bell is causing you pain on your penis until it is too late.
How to Tell If It Is Working
For this purpose, you can use a simple ruler. What you need to do is hold your penis while it is soft 90 degrees from your body. Place the ruler along the shaft while pressing one end of it along your pubic bone. You should then be able to read the length of your penis. You can compare the reading with that of an erect penis.