Dosage and Precautions
Suhagra hard tablet comes in a single 100 mg dose. The dosage should be decided only after consulting a physician who may decide, depending on the patient's general health condition.
There is no such a thing as under dose or over dose. Avoid taking this tablet more than once a day to avoid serious complications. If a certain dose does not give the required results inform your doctor who may increase or decrease the dosage as required.
Do not take this medicine with other drugs for similar problems like other Sildenafil, Vardenafil and Tadalafil products.
Avoid excessive consumption of alcohol and high fat foods.
If you feel any kind of discomfort like excessive sweating, pain in the arm and chest, dizziness or visual distortions after taking this medicine, inform your doctor or visit an emergency room, as early as possible.
Like all drugs in the market this medicine too has certain contradictions and people who have the following conditions should avoid this drug.
Persons who have just had a heart attack or stroke.
Persons suffering from high or low blood pressure.
Persons suffering from this rare inherited eye disease Retinitis Pigmentosa.
Persons with Liver or Kidney ailments.
Persons who have an allergy towards the chemical Sildenafil and certain medicines, dyes and preservatives.
If you follow the above guidelines you can safely use this medicine a get maximum benefit from it.
Side Effects That Need No Medical Attention
It has been observed that persons using this drug experience certain side effects which are common to most people and may subside after a few minutes or hours. If they persist consult your doctor for remedial measures before they turn serious.
Common side effects include:
- Back pain.
- Stuffy or runny nose.
- Redness of the eye etc.
Side Effects That Need To Be Reported Immediately
- Visual problems like sudden loss of vision, or inability to distinguish between certain colors.
- Chest pain.
- Fast or irregular heartbeat.
- Sudden dip or rise in blood pressure.
- Prolonged or painful erection.
- Swelling of the face lips and tongue.
- Allergic reactions like itching, redness, skin rashes and hives.
Drugs That May Interact With This Medicine
- Other Sildenafil products like Revatigo, Sildegra, Eriacta, Silagra, Viagra etc.
- Nitrates like amyl nitrate, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, methscopolamine nitrate etc.
- Certain drugs taken for the treatment of HIV infection AIDS, and other related problems.
- Antibiotics like erythromycin, clarithromycin, etc.
- Medicines prescribed for heart disease and blood pressure.
- Medicines prescribed for yeast and fungal infections like fluconazole, itraconazole, ketaconazole etc.
- Medicines used to control seizures and fits.
- Recreational drugs and some dietary supplements.
- It is advisable to give your doctor a list of all the drugs and dietary supplements you may be taking before you start on this drug.
Store at room temperature between 15 to 30 degree centigrade, away from moisture and light.
Keep out of reach of children.
Discard after expiry.