What Is Vigora?
Vigora is used to treat impotence or erectile dysfunction in men.
Vigora tablets come in a 100mg dose.
This medicine should be taken orally at least an hour before any sexual activity. It is 100% safe as long as you follow the dosage, and precautions and certain guidelines provided by the manufacturer as well as your physician.
Do not take this drug without consulting your doctor, and let him decide the dose best suited for you. If a certain dose prescribed by your doctor does not show the required results inform him about it and he may increase or decrease the dosage as required.
There is no such a thing as overdose or under dose, however do not take this medicine more than once a day.
Do not take this medicine with other Sildenafil products or any other medicine used to enhance erection
Who Should Avoid This Drug
- Persons who have had a recent heart attack or stroke.
- Persons having some heart conditions like blocked arteries, angina etc.
- Persons who have Retinitis Pigmentosa.
- Persons with vision or hearing problems.
- Persons who are on treatment for high or low blood pressure.
- Persons with Kidney or Liver ailments.
- Persons having blood related problems like sickle cell anemia, haemophilia, leukaemia, etc.
- Persons suffering from Peyronies disease.
- Persons who are undergoing treatment for HIV related infections.
- Persons who are on treatment for depression or mood swings.
- Persons who have an allergy towards certain drugs, dyes, and preservatives.
Some Minor Side Effects That Need No Medical Intervention
- Body aches.
- Stuffy or runny nose.
- Diarrhea etc.
Side Effects That Need To be Treated Immediately
- Chest pain.
- Visual problems like blurred vision, temporary blindness and inability to distinguish between the colors blue and green.
- Sudden dip or rise in Blood pressure.
- Prolonged or Painful erection.
- If erection lasts more than 4 hours, do not hesitate to inform your doctor. It is a sign of Priapism which should be treated immediately before it leads to permanent damage.
- Swelling of the face lips or tongue.
- Allergic reactions like skin rashes, redness of the face or body, itching and hives.
Drugs That May Interact With This Medicine
- Other Sildenafil products.
- Nitrates like amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, and nitroglycerine. These drugs are prescribed for heart problems.
- Methscopolamine nitrate.
- Certain antibiotics.
- Medicines prescribed for fungal and yeast infections.
- Certain drugs used to treat depression and mood swings.
- Drugs used to control seizures or fits.
- Recreational drugs like poppers.
When you take this medicine, it is advisable to avoid excessive alcohol and highly fatty foods in order to get good results.
Store in a cool dry place in temperatures not exceeding 20 to 25 degree centigrade.
Keep out of reach of children.
Discard after expiry.